Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Simple 3 Step Internet


I'm sure if you hear the word 'simple' one more time when it comes to internet marketing your going to scream.
Right?
Hey I don't blame you, after all it's the overall simplicity of it that reels us all in.
But it really is simple, the problems arise from confusion and flat out over-complicating the matter.
So I'm going to share with you 3 steps that you can follow to start moving in the direction of actually making money on the internet.
Now I have to warn you before I go ahead and share these steps with you because they are so simple, you might actually discount the same way I did at first.
Here goes...
Step 1
Find product to sell. Regardless of the niche you decide to enter, you will need a product to sell. You can create your own or promote someone else's product for a commission but you've got to sell something.
Step 2
Create a website. You're probably thinking why should I bother creating a website when I could just setup a simple redirect and skip that step altogether right?
Well if you don't know what a redirect is, it's a simple way to bypass the website creation process and send your visitor traffic directly to a merchants website.
It's actually very easy to do and you can start promoting your chosen affiliate offer right away, but...
You have absolutely no control over the sales process, no way to brand yourself in the marketplace and no way of interacting with the visitors you're sending to the merchants website.
So if 99% of the traffic you send to the affiliate offer doesn't buy, you have to rely on getting more and more traffic before you start to see any profitable returns.
Sounds like way too much work for me.
You're better off investing a couple of bucks into a domain that you can use to brand yourself with and setting up a lead capture system so that you can multiply your sales opportunities.
Step 3
Promote your website. I'm going to tell you something that will probably will make you laugh but wasn't that funny when it happened.
First of all it wasn't that funny when it happened because it happened to me. Although now it's funny as heck, but when I got my first website setup and ready to start making sales I thought that just because someone could type in my web address that would make me rich.
Yeah, pretty funny and pretty stupid right?
Did you know that the majority of people who frequent the internet looking for ways to make money online think the same way?
They seriously think that because their website exists online that somehow people will magically find it and they will get rich.
I'll tell you what... the day somebody creates that 'magic system', that person will become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams, but the truth is that it doesn't exist, even though some marketers will try to convince you that it does.
The bottom line is this...
You have to actively position your website where the people in your market or niche are most likely to find it before you can start making sales.
This will take a little detective work for you but not much because you can simply Google the keyword that best describes what your website is about to find out where the traffic is.
You can also visit forums or use paid traffic sources like ezines a.k.a online newsletters or other pay-per-click advertising mediums to position your website in front of the people most likely to become your subscribers.
Wow, that certainly turned out to be more than a few words, but I wanted to give you a little more than a dry 3 step process to follow.
I wanted to give you some poignant insight that would help you to get the most benefit for the 2 minutes you've taken out of your day to read this article.
If you found this article useful then make sure to get Free Instant Access to my $1kaday Passive Income Formula membership to start building your own profitable internet business based on a proven and time tested formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment